Saturday, February 26, 2011

WEEK (2): Monday, Feburary 21, 2011

I was doing 4 Auto Loan Application Decision for Salaried Customer and I was using Moza’s System Check for 6 customers then I printed out all for evidence to the bank. Moreover, I did one file car loan which was included the Auto Loan Application Decision for Salaried Customer, Phone Verification for Salaried Customer, Credit Auto Loan Check List for Salaried Customer, System Check and to check all papers that needed there such as passport copy and visa, labour card or ID card, Pay slip, bank statement and driving licence. But, the System was little bit difficult and I was confused because I was doing it once a day and there is short cut. Also, I can’t use the computer with access because am not staff. Then, I went to my Supervisor Ms. Meeta taking about the system because they were teaching me on it without having my own computer and access to the system. After that, she spoke to them to not teach me the system but the rest you they can teach me. Later, I felt so comfortable because I practiced a lot on the application forms by asking employees questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment