Saturday, February 19, 2011

WEEK (1): Tuesday, Feburary 15, 2011

For the third day of my work placement, I worked with 2 staffs which are “Ms. Muna” and “Ms. Moza AlShamsi and her job title is Credit Analyst-Auto loan.
Muna taught me the Dedupe Sheet-System in specific and I understood each system well. Dedupe Sheet-System is a SCB system check for customer who applied for Car loan by using name of the customer, passport number, Date of Birth, and account number. For instance, system check if the client have any loans such as Mortgage loan, Personal loan or Auto loan, credit cards, cheque returns, clients liabilities, and account in different banks.
Moza AlShamsi was kindly and helpful to teach me the Central Bank Check (CBRB), NORKOM, Auto Loan Application Decision and Phone Verification Report in specific and I understood those two systems very well. Also, she was teaching me each system with explaining it very clear after each system I did it by myself and I feel very comfortable to work with her. For example, system check if the customer has any blacklist in the Central Bank check only, if the client has matches in name and country so he is risky for the bank, "Auto Loan Application Decision" it’s a form that includes customer name, car model , down payment, price of the car and total amount and small boxes if the customer has all the requirement papers such as passport, visa, latest salary certificate, dealer letter, and UAE driving licence, “Phone Verification Report” it’s a form to fill out. There are two way to call the customer such as Mobile and Office. It depends on the customer salary and if he/she is working in the same bank or another company. My duty was to ask the client and HR office some questions such as company name, department, position, ID number, Date of join, Salary AED, did he/she apply for car loan or not, and the car price. These questions I have it but I should tick on boxes just to make sure about the information. Then, I have to put the date and time that I called them, name of the customer, number that I called them and result if he/she answered me or not.
Furthermore, she taught me each application form and how to use the printer. Also, I should print out 5 pages of those papers like one NORKOM paper, Customer paper, Non Customer paper, two Central Bank of UAE with full name. But if there is alert or any risk then will be total of 7 pages.
Furthermore, Moza and I did 2 Auto Loan Application Decision and 5 Phone Verification Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment