Saturday, February 19, 2011

WEEK (1): Wednesday, Feburary 16, 2011

For the fourth day of my work placement, I worked with “Mr. Amin” and he was very helpful to answer my questions even when he was so busy doing the cases and forms. He taught me how to use the phone and who I call. Moreover, he gave me 10 forms of Phone Verification Report so I called 10 customers twice to ask them verification questions one of his/her mobile to make sure who will answer us and HR Office to make sure that customer is working in this company or not. In this day, I filled out 10 forms and 2 forms of Auto Loan Application Decision. Then, I gave all the forms back to Mr. Amin to help him and he was so happy of my work. I liked this way of teaching me to be independent with his helping if I has any problem on how to do the application form or if it's neccessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment