Sunday, February 13, 2011

WEEK (1): Sunday, Feburary 13, 2011

I had assigned to work with Credit and Collection Department. For the first day of my work placement, I met Ms. Sindhu Sreekumar, 4th floor Standard Chartered headoffice, Mankhool Street, next to Ramada hotel. First of all, she had introduced me to the group code of conduct of the organization with CD and gave me a contract paper that I signed on it. Also, she took a photocopy of my passport and one photograph them gave me ID card so I can enter the bank with it like DWC Islam Gate.

I had to read a Credit Auto Loans booklet for Standard Chartered Bank to be aware about the term and regulation of Credit Auto Loans. My mentor “Ms. Meeta Kuber” was very helpful to answer my all questions about the Credit Auto Loans. Furthermore, she is trying to teach me about the department in different steps, so I can get use to all the tasks. Moreover, she introduced me to the three staffs and I liked the way that they introduced me to the Policy Head of Credit Cards “Aasim Iqbal”, Policy Head of Mortgages “Faraz Khalid”, and Credit Initiation Head “Radliha Rao”. For the time being, everything is good and I do like the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment