Saturday, February 19, 2011

WEEK (1): Monday, Feburary 14, 2011

For the second day of my work placement, I had assigned to work with the same department for the whole 8 weeks which is Credit and Collection Department. I worked with 2 employees which are “Ms. Chanda Pardeshi” and “Mr. Ishtiaq Wali Mohammed and their job title is Credit Analyst-Auto loan.
They taught me just to take an idea in general how to do the Auto Loan Application Decision for Salaried (Personal) and Business (Company) Customer, Dedupe Sheet-System, Other Check Verification Form for Salaried (Personal) and Business (Company) Customer, and Credit Check List Auto Loan for Salaried and Business Customer. I didn’t do anything in the second day by myself but I was asking them many questions related to those forms and how to write it well. Moreover, Ms. Chanda showed me on her computer how to do the Dedupe Sheet-System. Also, Mr. Ishtiaq was helpful in answering my all questions about the all application forms and he showed me the system that he using it on computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment